Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hutch89

Positive, happy thoughts..

Happy thought of the day... Next year we start

1) yogi
2) jb2
3) Troy
4) jakeenan
5) Hanner

With a very solid bench of: Wesley from USC, Devin Davis, Stan Rob, Rob Johnson and Hartman with Hoetzel and another person to be named as reserves. Sounds great to me

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Happy thought of the day... Next year we start

1) yogi
2) jb2
3) Troy
4) jakeenan
5) Hanner

With a very solid bench of: Wesley from USC, Devin Davis, Stan Rob, Rob Johnson and Hartman with Hoetzel and another person to be named as reserves. Sounds great to me

That doesn't sound too bad all things conidered does it? I vote Deng for the player to be named.

[quote name="Parakeet Jones" post="60717" timestamp="1397860970"]That doesn't sound too bad all things conidered does it? I vote Deng for the player to be named.[/quote]

I really like Deng also. In more recent pics he looks a lot thicker (in a good way) than his highlight videos. IMO he plays pretty big too. He'd come in as a sophomore, add good depth and could contribute in small doses right away I think and eventually grow into a very good option. Hope we would go after him

I really like Deng also. In more recent pics he looks a lot thicker (in a good way) than his highlight videos. IMO he plays pretty big too. He'd come in as a sophomore, add good depth and could contribute in small doses right away I think and eventually grow into a very good option. Hope we would go after him

Im your scenario, which I hope happens, I'd want one more big. That's why I say Deng. I've been hoping for a 6'8"ish JUCO with a motor all off season.

[quote name="djsalway" post="60734" timestamp="1397862057"]Why does no one even put Peter in their projected rotations? If he can stand under the basket, he might be able to get 5 minutes a game.[/quote]
Peter hmmm (myself) lol doesn't get the plays, a bit of a language barrier at times, a great guy..but basketball sense is not his (my) best suit.

Sent from the gym using BtownBanners

[attachment=758:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1397948613.509759.jpg]
Relaxing in Vegas about to bet on the Hoosiers to win it all in 2015... Positive spring thoughts

[quote name="TomPritchard25" post="61282" timestamp="1398096546"]who is jakeenan? Never saw his name before??[/quote]

He's a top ~50 PF currently committed to Mizzou but with their coach leaving IU is on the short list of schools he would consider if he is released from his LOI

He's a top ~50 PF currently committed to Mizzou but with their coach leaving IU is on the short list of schools he would consider if he is released from his LOISent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

you're the expert. Chances??

you're the expert. Chances??

If he leaves Mizzou, the chances are pretty good. His AAU coach said that he would consider IU and Louisville, but Louisville has a lot of bigs and i think their scholarships are filled (?) At this point it just depends on if he leaves Missouri.