Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevil

Mr. Basketball

[quote name="LazOffTheBench" post="58495" timestamp="1396975115"]I remember when we got Mr. Basketball nearly every year. Sad to see them leave the state.[/quote]

Yes it is odd not seeing Indiana Mr. Basketball play for the Indiana Hoosiers. To me seems like they go hand in hand.

Lyles going to the NBA farm team, makes me nauseous, don't really care for the one and done players anyway though. I was afraid Alford would get good Indiana kids too, what kid would not want to go to California and play for legendary Steve Alford.  dang it !

Lyles going to the NBA farm team, makes me nauseous, don't really care for the one and done players anyway though. I was afraid Alford would get good Indiana kids too, what kid would not want to go to California and play for legendary Steve Alford.  dang it !

Steve Alford, the coach that will stand by your side no matter who you've raped. 

I don't think many current high school kids really care all that much what Steve Alford did at IU as a player. Plus, he has had largely mixed results as a coach, good during the regular season, really nothing special during the postseason