Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official 2014 National Championship Game Thread

I'd love to see Cal leave the college game, but he's already failed in the NBA.  Not sure why the Lakers would want a guy that managed to get run out of New Jersey when not even the cast of Jersey Shore could pull that one off.

My sincere hope for them is that he leaves and they make a couple of bad hires in a row. As we all know it doesn't take too much to mire a great program in a prolonged down period.

Sadly I agree with you - not sure the Lakers would go for it. It wouldn't make a ton of sense. The NBA is known, though, for recycling coaches time and again. So maybe there is a shred of hope! 

My sincere hope for them is that he leaves and they make a couple of bad hires in a row. As we all know it doesn't take too much to mire a great program in a prolonged down period.

Sadly I agree with you - not sure the Lakers would go for it. It wouldn't make a ton of sense. The NBA is known, though, for recycling coaches time and again. So maybe there is a shred of hope! 

I could give them a glowing recommendation for Mike Davis.  You never want to be the guy that replaces a legend, and he had to fill Knight's shoes.  He just needs a chance.   :cheese:

With my luck they'd pull Stevens from Boston, friggin' hilljacks.

I'll start off by saying I doubt he leaves. But maybe his ego is big enough now that the thought of turning around one of the NBA's most prestigious franchises appeals to him. 

The Knicks never made any sense. The only reason you ever hear players should go there is because it's New York, and they always stink. But the Lakers….totally different ball game. If they fixed their roster and became a contender again, he could lay claim to coaching two of the most decorated programs/franchises in all of basketball. 

If he does in fact leave, the NCAA won't be far behind. 

Definitely a pro UK crowd so far. Oh yeah. Dallas has a big TV. [attachment=710:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1396919050.019989.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Where do people get that UCONN goes small?  They start two players that are at least 6'9 (one is 6'10) and a third that is 6'7.  Their guards are small but they have some size in that lineup, we'd be small 1-5.