Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Next interesting kick time will be Minnesota. I feel about 75% confident it will be another nooner, which is good for us. Halloween will make that tricky for anyone with kids. I know my plans will have to change significantly if it's not at noon.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Next interesting kick time will be Minnesota. I feel about 75% confident it will be another nooner, which is good for us. Halloween will make that tricky for anyone with kids. I know my plans will have to change significantly if it's not at noon.

Same. Noon game can be a crazy fun day for anybody going. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...