Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUFootballEndlessMisery

Game Thread: IUFB vs. Louisville in Indianapolis 9/16/23 (12pm Eastern on BTN)

1 minute ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Every Saturday,  I just ask myself "Why did we hire a guy who only won 2 games at the worst program in the nation?"

It’s kind of funny/confusing that you started the thread and then proceed to post a dozen negative comments.  I wonder why you even bother watching but….thanks for starting the thread and carry on with your abject misery :)

Just now, DChoosier said:

It’s kind of funny/confusing that you started the thread and then proceed to post a dozen negative comments.  I wonder why you even bother watching but….thanks for starting the thread and carry on with your abject misery :)

Dude... do you see my handle?

I'm an IU football fan, but IU football makes me miserable.  I'm masochistic.

1 minute ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Dude... do you see my handle?

I'm an IU football fan, but IU football makes me miserable.  I'm masochistic.

It makes everyone but Tom Allen miserable... but it's probably difficult when you're getting paid 4M to be bad at your job.

Just now, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

It makes everyone but Tom Allen miserable... but it's probably difficult when you're getting paid 4M to be bad at your job.

You have no idea how many people have told me to find other teams to follow, or suggest I become the dreaded "Reverse Jacket" fan, and I'm like... no.  I can never become that kind of person.

I didn't become a Hoosier via the basketball team.  I became a Hoosier via the football team.

This is my curse.  I am doomed to follow the football team.