Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

6'4" top 25 ranked Adams attended Manasquan HS in Manasquan, NJ last season but has transferred to La Lumiere for 23-24 and will be a teammate of Jalen Haralson.  Played AAU for PSA Cardinals on the EYBL circuit.

@dariusadamss

Rivals

On3

Manasquan HS Stats

'23 AAU stats

Darius Adams '25 - PSA Cardinals                        
Date     Pts FGM FGA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA Reb Ast TO Stl Blk Min

Season                              
Count/Av 9   14.9 37%   30%   78%   5.3 1.4 1.8 1.4 0.2 27

Peach Jam                              
Count/Av 4   17.0 41%   39%   72%   4.8 2.4 1.5 0.8 0.5 29

La Lumiere 78-64 win over Canyon International.  I had Adams with 24p; 5r; 1a; 2s; 0b; 3t  

As I noted in Jalen Haralson's thread, La Lu only had 8 players in uniform and Chuck Love hurt his foot in the 2nd Q and did not play the rest of the game.  La Lu plays again tomorrow at 6:00 against Legacy Early College and you can watch at:

https://www.youtube.com/@League_Ready/streams

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Adams had a nice game. Clever kid. Sneaky athlete. Nice stroke. Pretty aware defender off ball. 1st time I’ve watched him. Also kind of liked their post kid, Solano. Not super skilled, but has a big frame, pretty good athlete, plays hard, finished plays, didn’t back down for a second from the 7’1” kid he was playing against. Doesn’t have a great offer list, but I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t get better.

La Lu in Erlanger,  KY yesterday to play Covington Catholic and won 74-60 and moved to  9-1 on the season.  From the opening tip, La Lumiere seized control, orchestrating a commanding 19-0 run that set the tone for the entire game. Darius Adams led the charge for the Lakers, delivering a stellar performance with a game-high 25 points, including an impressive 6-of-8 shooting display from beyond the arc.