Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson

34 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

I have a bad feeling that our current issues are going to snowball and this class is going to evaporate for us. Really want Sisley. Bad. But these guys honestly have much better and safer options than Woodson and IU. We are an absolute mess. Zero chance I would advise my son to go to IU right now. The style of play is awful. The fans are pissed. Mess. 

While I agree with some of this, I’d still send my kid to IU.   We offer near the top of everything besides top level winning and a play style I don’t like.  If my kid was a shooter I’d say he can be the difference maker the team needs. 

then try to convince woody to get guys to offensive rebound, hustle, box out, and win a few more games. 

but teams can be rebuilt in a year and each roster affords its own opportunity. 

with McNeely, Mullens, Sisley etc shooting hopefully would be emphasized  and we look different. 

Edited by WayneFleekHoosier

6 hours ago, Demo said:

Will be fun watching Haralson healthy against these guys. If I were Woody I’d be at this one just for fun.

My old man and I will be there in full IU gear!

Look out for a surprise commitment from Queen and Haralson tonight... Never know when someone will make an offer you can't refuse in Jersey :farting_smiley:

1 hour ago, Home Jersey said:

My old man and I will be there in full IU gear!

Look out for a surprise commitment from Queen and Haralson tonight... Never know when someone will make an offer you can't refuse in Jersey :farting_smiley:

Nice! I am deeply envious.
I would assume that Haralson will be matched up on Liam McNeeley most of the night. Worth it just for that. Also, Lalu has a 6’10” underrated ‘24 named Steven Solano who will give Queen a proper physical test.

Purely on a statistical basis we have a 1 in 9 chance of landing Haralson.  He released a top 9 today and we are on the list.  Also says he wants to wrap up his recruitment by the end of the summer.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/in-state-iu-basketball-2025-recruiting-target-jalen-haralson-down-to-nine-schools/?fbclid=IwAR0jmhyPe5U-Lcie2Nobh7fNBRz-aNNtEYdnDH2FCr5ElFEuVXeDFktE4Ig

9 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Purely on a statistical basis we have a 1 in 9 chance of landing Haralson.  He released a top 9 today and we are on the list.  Also says he wants to wrap up his recruitment by the end of the summer.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/in-state-iu-basketball-2025-recruiting-target-jalen-haralson-down-to-nine-schools/?fbclid=IwAR0jmhyPe5U-Lcie2Nobh7fNBRz-aNNtEYdnDH2FCr5ElFEuVXeDFktE4Ig

I didn't know he was in the portal.

I kid...:)

10 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Woodson adapts? Has he watched IU?