Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

This is my first post ever in a football recruiting thread. I don't follow football or football recruiting, but this came acrossed my Twitter feed because a friend liked it. It is interesting and this is not very common, but I liked the kids loyalty.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

[/url] 

This is my first post ever in a football recruiting thread. I don't follow football or football recruiting, but this came acrossed my Twitter feed because a friend liked it. It is interesting and this is not very common, but I liked the kids loyalty.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My youngest was on a recruiting visit at a school they are likely not to play at but the coach gave great advice. Pick a school you would love to be at even if you were not an athlete. If you get a chance to also play your sport even better. When evaluating teams/staffs look to see how many kids stay 4 years.

If you aren’t going to play professionally then find a healthy environment where they will make you a better adult and don’t worry if that is D1, D2 or even NAIA.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app