Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Bracketology and Team Resumes

17 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Reminds me of the year the bracket got leaked before the selection show. Our region was so stacked, I thought it had to be fake. 

That was the year they tried to make a normal 1/2 hour reveal, 1/2 hour review, a 2 hour extravaganza. Lesson learned.

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

My prediction: 

Midwest region in Kansas City. 

IU plays Louisiana-Lafayette in Orlando. Texas A&M is the 5 seed vs. Oral Roberts as the 12.  Kansas will be the 1. 

I gave mine --

IU as a 4, midwest, plays Iona in first round.  5 seed is Iowa State and based on what USPS said about the committee not avoiding in state matchups, Iowa State playing Drake.

3 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I gave mine --

IU as a 4, midwest, plays Iona in first round.  5 seed is Iowa State and based on what USPS said about the committee not avoiding in state matchups, Iowa State playing Drake.

I would like that matchup. Would they put Iowa State a 5 with Kansas a 1?