Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League RESULTS Thread

2 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I be movin’ on u-up!!!!

15, 10, 8, 7, and now 5. I’m en fuego!!!!!

1 hour ago, johnsoniu said:

Should you win, I will be the first to demand an investigation into sign stealing.

Listen to these washed-up, also-rans, has-beens chatter like teen age girls at a slumber party.   They read one chapter of Prediction League for Dummies and they think they should have their own show on ESPN.  Well the crème de la crème is already at the top but you boys can enjoy the view and fight over 3rd place.  :103:

13 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Listen to these washed-up, also-rans, has-beens chatter like teen age girls at a slumber party.   They read one chapter of Prediction League for Dummies and they think they should have their own show on ESPN.  Well the crème de la crème is already at the top but you boys can enjoy the view and fight over 3rd place.  :103:

Ain't that the truth?  I mean, have they seen the competition??  It's ugly back there

I failed to make a prediction twice this season and received goose eggs. I trail by 143 points. Know that anyone in the top 5 is just renting the space.

Dress for warm temperatures fellas, you are about to move south.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

14 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Maybe I just knew it wouldn’t be challenging enough if I made all the picks? Josh needed a handicap as high as the one he would get against me in golf. Earth to the moon high.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nobody is good at everything.

I'm good at everything except golf.

You're good at everything except prediction league.

Know your role.

****, I won this several years in a row and now just letting you mortals fight for the prize.  We know who the real champ is.  I believe I won it in football a few times too.  I smacked you around when we did the pick ems too.  I'll kick your @$$ in golf and I haven't swung a club in years.  (this statement only holds if my back doesn't give out)

6 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

****, I won this several years in a row and now just letting you mortals fight for the prize.  We know who the real champ is.  I believe I won it in football a few times too.  I smacked you around when we did the pick ems too.  I'll kick your @$$ in golf and I haven't swung a club in years.  (this statement only holds if my back doesn't give out)

Old Fart, can you give this geezer your name?  Jeez...he's all like "Back in my day when I walked uphill to school...I was the best ever...blah blah blah"

Guess what old man?  This is today.  I rule, you suck.

I have a tee time this Saturday at 9:06.  Bring your own clubs, I don't want geezer juice on mine.

I used to love the pick ems! We should bring those back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

lol @ geezer juice. 

@HoosierAloha Didn’t you win the BTB Maui Invitational Prediction League?  The one that you started for the Hawaii guys on the board after finishing behind @ALASKA HOOSIER?  Shockingly you were the only participant. So you won...yet you lost at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

lol @ geezer juice. 

@HoosierAloha Didn’t you win the BTB Maui Invitational Prediction League?  The one that you started for the Hawaii guys on the board after finishing behind @ALASKA HOOSIER?  Shockingly you were the only participant. So you won...yet you lost at the same time. 

Add that to the list of contests I've won on here.  All I do is win, win, win..  you get the picture.

Thanks for having my back Natty.  You're way cooler than the boob!

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Old Fart, can you give this geezer your name?  Jeez...he's all like "Back in my day when I walked uphill to school...I was the best ever...blah blah blah"

Guess what old man?  This is today.  I rule, you suck.

I have a tee time this Saturday at 9:06.  Bring your own clubs, I don't want geezer juice on mine.

When you shoot your prediction league score this Saturday.. you still suck at golf.  I could probably beat you playing left handed.  How could someone who lives in Florida be soooooo ******* horrible at golf?  

(P.S. I'm younger than you, geezer)