Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

I got in this week and got a crappy El Paso Ramblers team but at least the Mexican food is good down there! I have to admit I like the faster process.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The good and the bad of a fast season... Hard to get really invested in your team. It's more an investment in the program because the players come in and out so quickly. I'm 18-1 this season and have been steadily building a contender. Very top heavy league. Hard to battle with the big boys.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

The good and the bad of a fast season... Hard to get really invested in your team. It's more an investment in the program because the players come in and out so quickly. I'm 18-1 this season and have been steadily building a contender. Very top heavy league. Hard to battle with the big boys.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yea I can see that, and I haven’t had a full recruiting cycle yet. Maybe somewhere in between test league and the MWF schedule is what I’d prefer. Perhaps once I’ve gotten a full recruiting year in, I’ll be fine with this MWF.

Yea I can see that, and I haven’t had a full recruiting cycle yet. Maybe somewhere in between test league and the MWF schedule is what I’d prefer. Perhaps once I’ve gotten a full recruiting year in, I’ll be fine with this MWF.

1 game per day would be perfect IMO. That's what I'd like the most.

That’s along the same line of thinking I am at. Move the weekly schedule to 5 games, announce recruiting updates Saturday night, practice Sunday. Wouldn’t imagine it would be that hard to add some games each week?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That’s along the same line of thinking I am at. Move the weekly schedule to 5 games, announce recruiting updates Saturday night, practice Sunday. Wouldn’t imagine it would be that hard to add some games each week?

From reading the message boards over there, it sounds like something quite a few people are interested in, and kmoney is considering. I think I saw where he's just trying to work some of the bugs out of the new server and make sure it's stable before considering the change.

Despite a lot of hype from Jefferson City, Athens played their game a led nearly the entire game for the 95-86 win to advance to the Sweet Sixteen against 12-seed Mobile Devices who upset the 4-see New York City Lazarus Effect. Pleasantly surprised by that upset, as Athens definitely matches up against Mobile much better.

Still trying to grasp the schedule when the season ends. So recruits don’t sign til the rollover? Is that correct? I was expecting to know my signees tonight in test league after the game. Instead it appears it’s tomorrow night?

Still trying to grasp the schedule when the season ends. So recruits don’t sign til the rollover? Is that correct? I was expecting to know my signees tonight in test league after the game. Instead it appears it’s tomorrow night?

Yes. Then on the next day 5 games to start the season.

I'm in the Elite 8 of NTT! That's the good. The bad.....still not in the lead for a single recruit. I'm like Kevin Ollie here trying to get this damn shining moment now because the future doesn't look real bright.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm in the Elite 8 of NTT! That's the good. The bad.....still not in the lead for a single recruit. I'm like Kevin Ollie here trying to get this damn shining moment now because the future doesn't look real bright.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Good luck! You are certainly getting the best out of the roster. Idk what I did to my team. We were super hot to begin the season and have been floundering since. I've made subtle changes and I think the tinkering has gone in the wrong direction.

L31- kept the adjustments I made against Boot in the conf tourney and it’s turned into me going .500 since which is a vast improvement. Literally just waiting to get this season done and get 3 role player mediocre recruits to start the rebuild.

L34-Lost by 5 to the #11 team. 7-5 overall with the #11 sos. Things have been moving the right direction since I moved my starting 5 around position wise. I’m 1 piece away from being a top 25 team, maybe 2 from being a serious contender. I only have 1 Sr graduating that contributes and I have 6 good options (3 clear leads, 1 trail within 12, and 2 4 way ties in this years recruiting class and believe they could make the difference next year.

Signed my 3 players in test league last night. Since I got in mid season pleased to break a tie to get 1 +5 starter and then somehow came from -11 RP to get a legit center. 2 good sophomores, 1 good freshman, 1 more good class and I think I have something.

Nice #1 class!

Thanks. It was a lucky surprise. Only broke 1 tie. I honestly think it's an overrated group based on +\- but I'm not complaining. . Today is my favorite day of test league besides the reveal. 5 games and then recruiting.

Thanks. It was a lucky surprise. Only broke 1 tie. I honestly think it's an overrated group based on +\- but I'm not complaining. . Today is my favorite day of test league besides the reveal. 5 games and then recruiting.

Yea I’m enjoying the faster league, not sure I’ll be able to keep up once the weather clears, but it’s a nice distraction from the grind of winter.