Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Str8Hoosiers

Buffalo Bills

Why oh WHY are we keeping Tyrod Taylor?

For months I have been looking forward to March so I could rid myself of Crean & Taylor and now 1/2 of that doesn't appear to be happening.

I am happy with some of our signings so far (Micah Hyde - S & Hauska - K).... but we no longer have Gilmore or Robert Woods.... Tyrod is bad enough and now 1 less weapon to throw to.

Any possibility of drafting a QB and still releasing Tyrod  (or I guess keeping him on the bench)?

Just now, IUfan_Charlie said:

Man Tyrod Taylor isn't even bad. He's like a perfectly average starting QB. 

I wouldn't call him average.... he is downright BAD...

He gets a lot of love because he doesn't have a lot of turnovers and he adds a running dimension to the game....

But I watch him week in and week out miss so many throws, his reads are horrible, he holds the ball too long... the list goes on and on....

I hate Romo & Cutler but would GLADLY take either of them over Tyrod as well as Desean Watson as a rookie (I really hoped he would be our pick @ #10)

10 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

I wouldn't call him average.... he is downright BAD...

He gets a lot of love because he doesn't have a lot of turnovers and he adds a running dimension to the game....

But I watch him week in and week out miss so many throws, his reads are horrible, he holds the ball too long... the list goes on and on....

I hate Romo & Cutler but would GLADLY take either of them over Tyrod as well as Desean Watson as a rookie (I really hoped he would be our pick @ #10)

Cutler is horrible. Romo is definitely better than Tyrod but he's also almost 37. 

On 4/30/2017 at 9:48 PM, LIHoosier said:

Why did you decide to fire your GM...AFTER the draft?

See my post above yours! Incredibly STUPID move....

Organization wanted QB Patrick Mahomes at the 10 spot but GM traded it away.... final nail in his coffin. Excited for the new coach and wish GM would have been fired before the draft but....

Still in the playoff hunt 12 games in the season... isn't looking good but we are alive!!! This new coach on every one of my teams making me excited for the future...

Now to kick some Colt in the Snow!!!!! GO BILLS

5 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Still in the playoff hunt 12 games in the season... isn't looking good but we are alive!!! This new coach on every one of my teams making me excited for the future...

Now to kick some Colt in the Snow!!!!! GO BILLS

I think I'm rooting for a Colts loss as hard as you're hoping for a Bills win.

OK not the QB I preferred but I am coming around to the Wyoming mindset.... Allen can sling it, work some more on accuracy and this could be the QB to keep us in the playoffs every year and take over once Brady retires!

Wow this is a bittersweet thread to look back at for me....

2017 - First post I said I like the acquisition of K - S Hauschka.... now I could not want anybody to get cut more than him.... The high school soccer GOALIE would be a better option...

2017 - Can't believe we had the chance to have Patrick Mahomes and the GM blew it....

2018 - Was coming around on Allen (Full disclosure Mayfield was who I wanted in that draft.... Now I think Allen has the potential to be the best of the recent QB era - Everybody is all over Lamar currently but he will fizzle out within a few years the same as RG3, Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, etc. Running QBs just don't workout long term as they either get hurt or other teams figure them out)

Current - Super amped after the Thanksgiving day beat down on "Dem Boyz"... feeling like a great shot at the playoffs. Still curious if we can complete with the upper echelon (we will find out next week with Baltimore). Love the Owners, Love the GM, Love the Coach.... Lets go BILLS MAFIA