Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

Olivia's Flop-tastic Puke One and Done Non-student Jus' like pUKe Trippy Gracie Basketball Thread

Olivia, I like you, and I don't mean anything personal, but as a diehard IU fan (all sports) this Duke obsession is like screeching chalk on a blackboard.

Duke is the new UK. As far as I'm concerned they are a bunch of rule bending SOBs too.

Root of Butler, it's a better look.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Olivia, I like you, and I don't mean anything personal, but as a diehard IU fan (all sports) this Duke obsession is like screeching chalk on a blackboard.

Duke is the new UK. As far as I'm concerned they are a bunch of rule bending SOBs too.

Root of Butler, it's a better look.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

No offense taken but I will tell you right I have a personal hate for Butler at the moment my sister went through a thing that deprived her of enjoying her final season at Butler and because of what she went through she is not playing. Feel free to pm me for the details.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No offense taken but I will tell you right I have a personal hate for Butler at the moment my sister went through a thing that deprived her of enjoying her final season at Butler and because of what she went through she is not playing. Feel free to pm me for the details.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You could root for IU too. They have a new coach that has everyone excited.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, OliviaPope40 said:

I would be paying big money to see this.

Duke probably has paid big money for a lot of players. Can't wait for self-righteous K to get busted! Transitioning from solid recruiting results for a top caliber coach to pulling Calipari/UK style classes in no time at all... wonder what might have changed?

34 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Duke probably has paid big money for a lot of players. Can't wait for self-righteous K to get busted! Transitioning from solid recruiting results for a top caliber coach to pulling Calipari/UK style classes in no time at all... wonder what might have changed?

For them it would have to be bigger than money.