Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dalton26

#IUBASE vs Indiana State

Did last year's team overachieve that much? I get that this team has had a fairly difficult schedule, but there just hasn't been any consistency whatsoever. 

If they don't get things figured out soon, they may not even make the tournament. 

Obviously, losing Halstead was going to put a damper on the season. But honestly, isn't baseball all about just getting through the struggles? I really wouldn't worry about how the team is performing or under-performing until closer to the end of the season. This is nowhere near the time to but this team to bed.

We are 2-1 in conference and our pitching has actually been pretty good compared to the rest of the B1G. I'm not worried as long as we cut out the stupid errors.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

@IUBaseballNews: Indiana's 2.81 staff ERA leads the Big Ten entering the weekend. #IUBASE @IUBaseballNews: Individually, Schwarber leads the B1G in runs scored (21), Hart in average against (.146), DeNato in wins (4) & Effross in appearances (13). @IUBaseballNews: LHP Kyle Hart has surrendered a lone earned run (two total) in last 6 appearances (24.1 IP) #IUBASE Just for perspective. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app