Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2018) QB Tyler Shough - UNC

http://indiana.247sports.com/Article/Tyler-Shough-strongly-considering-Indiana-Hoosiers-52846786

Keep an eye on Indiana regarding Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton Top247 quarterback Tyler Shough.

The Hoosiers had the four-star recruit on campus this weekend and are very much a major contender to land the strong-armed passer.

"It was a great visit," Shough told 247Sports. "My relationship with the coaches is probably the best there. I loved the school of business, opportunity to play, and coaches."

Other schools in the mix for the 6-foot-5, 187-pound Shough includes Michigan, South Carolina, Florida State, Missouri and North Carolina. Other offers include Alabama, Georgia, Louisville, Washington State and Western Kentucky.

Shough would like to make a decision before the start of his senior season. 247Sports ranks him as the nation's No. 9 pro-style passer and No. 1 recruit in Arizona.

Shough will be the first two-year starter for Coach Steve Belles at the powerhouse Arizona high school program. As a junior he threw for 2,079 yards and 27 touchdowns.

1 hour ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Would be incredible if he ended up in Bloomington but have to think Michigan is the heavy favorite here.

Edit: Michigan already has a QB committed for 2018 (Joe Milton)...so there is a chance?

And they had two top QBs in 2016 class with Brandon peters and another top QB. Fricken Harbaugh loading up on QBs if I'm a top QB im at least thinking of depth chart.  That's not being scared of competition thats being smart and not sitting 2-3 years and wasting my talent lol

13 hours ago, bhaggard89 said:

Well, former Tulsa QB commit Jace Ruder was 100% CB for UNC on 247 before this... start laying the heat on him!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah but he recently started blowing up and now has offers from Florida State and Georgia.