Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

RBB89

South End Zone Expansion/Stadium Renovation Thread

11 hours ago, RBB89 said:

She’s gonna look pretty sweet by the time the spring game rolls around.

I'm not expecting it to happen in 6 weeks, but if they can at least have a temp display board of what the scoreboard will look like in that place, it would be awesome to get an idea of what that will look like when the season begins. 

Gruden's kind of busy now, I'm curious if Coach Allen has any celebrity guest(s) that will appear at this year's scrimmage.

Also, the brick material that they are using up on the rooftop level is what is throughout the NEZ concourse. It kind of sticks out at the moment until they stain/paint the rest of the concrete to match the tan color of the older concrete throughout the stadium.

C3A79CA6-DBF4-4C9C-9FC3-0FE254BB4F08.jpeg

On 3/20/2018 at 4:02 PM, Naturalhoosier said:

Does anyone know if there is ever the opportunity before/after games to have a photo opp with Hepps Rock?

I believe you can go on to the field after games if you wait a little while. Families end up down there. I would wait a little bit post game and then head down to field level and see if the gate is open, and if not, ask an usher.