Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 3 game series vs Xavier

Again very happy to see Lemonis' flexibility to not start Hobbie who has been awful and go in a different direction. As I said yesterday, lately Lemonis has been much better at getting his pitchers out of there when they struggle or not using them at all. This was a huge problem early in the year that has been corrected for now. Well done and a big reason why team is playing much better.

14 hours ago, Aaron said:

Again very happy to see Lemonis' flexibility to not start Hobbie who has been awful and go in a different direction. As I said yesterday, lately Lemonis has been much better at getting his pitchers out of there when they struggle or not using them at all. This was a huge problem early in the year that has been corrected for now. Well done and a big reason why team is playing much better.

Spill the beans Aaron....your boosters talked to Lemo. lol

24 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

Spill the beans Aaron....your boosters talked to Lemo. lol

I have no 'roster boosters'. I know one influential person indirectly who knows a friend of mine well. That is it and I never asked him for these changes to be made and all I said to him through my friend was that I was not happy with team's direction and we made need a new coach if things do not change by end of season. Never once did I mention Lemonis' issues with removing pitchers. I can promise you nothing was done because of me. Period.

I know your joking though but that is 100% the truth.

Bullpen issues again but fortunately our lead was large enough it did not matter. I have to believe we would of seen some of the better pitchers (not that we have many besides Lloyd at closer) last couple innings if game were closer. Either way does reflect our need to either recruit better pitchers or have the guys on staff improve. 

Huge opportunities against UK and Louisville coming up but I got to believe if we win our last 2 Big Ten series we are in NCAA tourney no matter what. Not that this will happen but if we win out including Big Ten Tourney outside shot at hosting a regional with what would be a 39-17 record and a very high RPI. More likely we will be a 2 or 3 seed in Louisville or UK's region with around a 35-20 record. Either way unthinkable a few weeks ago.