Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

What a game last night!  Lightning look dominant in a 4 goal lead...then hang on for a 4-3 win.  This series is going 7.  Will the Bolts ever get their two best players back?  Does it matter?

Series tied 2-2, game 5 is Sunday at 8.  Go Bolts!

Pens raced out to a 3-0 lead last night before the Bolts put two in the net in the 3rd. From there the Pens got an empty netter to win 4-2.

This series is tied 3-3. Each team has two dominant wins and an overtime win. Who knows what will happen in game 7 Thursday night.

Sent from my SM-G920P using BtownBanners mobile app

Pens raced out to a 3-0 lead last night before the Bolts put two in the net in the 3rd. From there the Pens got an empty netter to win 4-2.

This series is tied 3-3. Each team has two dominant wins and an overtime win. Who knows what will happen in game 7 Thursday night.

Both series have been fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Congrats, I guess the Zima finally wore off. 

I see the Sharks took a note from the Bruins with the team photo around the conference trophy without touching it. Boston went 1-1 in the Finals with that method.

That's not a Bruins thing, it's been done for decades. Superstitious hockey players want to show that conference trophies don't matter, only The Cup. Usually there's a team photo around it where every player tries to look disinterested.

Congrats Sharks. Hopefully the Bolts win tonight! 3,000 mile flights between games will be brutal

That's not a Bruins thing, it's been done for decades. Superstitious hockey players want to show that conference trophies don't matter, only The Cup. Usually there's a team photo around it where every player tries to look disinterested.

Congrats Sharks. Hopefully the Bolts win tonight! 3,000 mile flights between games will be brutal

In recent history, teams wouldn't go that far. Usually the captain would skate over to the deputy commish, take the obligatory photo and be gone. Its one of my favorite things about hockey; much better than some d***head owner holding up a conference trophy like his firstborn. I think the Kings the first time they won the Cup actually raised the Campbell trophy and went on to win.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Tale of two periods. Hopefully the Sharks keep the pressure on. The second goals from each team were really a thing of beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That's more like it. 

Should we give the troll a good slashing or just a facewash? :120: