Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana @ MSU - Official Game Thread - 2/14 - 1300 EST on CBS

This team I'd agree with on that statement but all teams? I recall the VO and Cody team beat MSU and Michigan on the road. It's rare, but it's happened

what about Illinois that year? Syracuse technically would be considered a road game. And that is after damn near losing the one before it. I can't remember exactly, but didn't they also lose to Wisconsin in the btt?

Izzo goes ballistic not getting one call, while Crean keeps clapping as we get home cooked the whole game. If there was ever a game to get T'd up this is it. Your team is sleep walking and a great coach has to do something.

. I agree. When Costello got his first foul with 3.5 min left would have been a good time to "f" bombed the ref!!