Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2016) LB Noah Burks to Wisconsin

Indiana became the first school to offer Carmel (Ind.) High four-star outside linebacker Noah Burks on Saturday during his visit to Bloomington.

Many more offers will certainly come the 6-foot-3, 216-pound Burks's way, but the one from the Hoosiers staff this weekend will be a memorable one.

"It was incredible," Burks said of his visit. "Loved everything about it.

"Definitely the fact that everything is close and the family environment I felt from the moment I stepped in. Everyone was extremely welcoming and easy to talk to, plus all the other recruits were really nice and friendly. Those dudes could be my brothers someday."

Burks added that he really likes head coach Kevin Wilson too.

247Sports ranks Burks as the nation's No. 19 outside linebacker. His senior teammate Isaac James is currently at Indiana for his official visit.

As a junior, Burks registered 120 tackles, with 17 stops coming for a loss, and four forced fumbles.

http://www.testudotimes.com/2015/3/11/8188193/noah-burks-recruiting-maryland-indiana-illinois

"I’m only basing my top three off of schools that have currently offered me, so right now, it would be Maryland (1), IU (2) and Illinois (3)," he said. "Based off schools, I have interest in, Michigan is up there because I grew up a fan, Notre Dame, Ohio State are up there too."

This ish is really getting on my nerves.  The team better make a bowl game this year or I want CKWs head on a platter.

May not be the right thread for the discussion, but this is where I am.  Hope for the future can only take you so far, eventually you have to have the results to back it up.