Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

RJ Davis decided to go off and it’s not as close and he has 39 

Was just gonna type that up. He’s hit 7-10 from 3pt range. You watch a lot more cbb than I do but I watch more than your average person and I still stand by RJ Davis as the best point guard in the country this year. 

Just now, FortWayneHoosier said:

Was just gonna type that up. He’s hit 7-10 from 3pt range. You watch a lot more cbb than I do but I watch more than your average person and I still stand by RJ Davis as the best point guard in the country this year. 

Tyler Kolek for me or Isiah Steven’s from Colorado st but he is right there 

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Tyler Kolek for me or Isiah Steven’s from Colorado st but he is right there 

I agree with USPS. Kolek and Stevens are at the top. Probably give the slight edge to Stevens. That kid is special and can put that team on hi back and make a run tourney time.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Jeeze. 

WVU kid brings the ball upcourt, shakes and bakes, shakes and bakes again, shakes and bakes some more -- then launches a 20-footer that doesn't even hit the rim. Not one pass.

Terrible final possession. 

Going to OT. 

There was a reason Arizona let him transfer