Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dalton26

#IUBASE - 3 game series @ Ohio State

@IUBaseballNews: Kyle Hart came out & threw a few warm-up pitches in the bottom of the 5th. Something happened, and Hart's day is done. Coursen-Carr the sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="56022" timestamp="1396203400"]@IUBaseballNews: Kyle Hart came out & threw a few warm-up pitches in the bottom of the 5th. Something happened, and Hart's day is done. Coursen-Carr the sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Oh please let him be ok

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Banksyrules" post="56025" timestamp="1396203923"]Oh please let him be ok

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

@IUBaseballNews: Official word from the dugout is a 'forearm strain' for Kyle Hart.

@IUBaseballNews: Will Nolden scoots from 1st to 3rd on a single from Ramos in the top of the 6th. Then comes home to score on a squeeze bunt from O'Conner.

@IUBaseballNews: Hoosiers leading 4-2 with one on and two outs in the top of the 6th

@IUBaseballNews: Travis goes opposite field for a 2-run single. Best yet, he elongated a pickle in between 1st & 3rd long enough to allow a 3rd run to score. @IUBaseballNews: Hoosiers now lead 7-2 entering the bottom of the sixth inning. #IUBASE Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

@IUBaseballNews: Dustin DeMuth records his 2nd hit of the day. He extends his hitting streak to 13 straight games, including 6 in a row with multiple hits.

@IUBaseballNews: Dedelow follows suit and rips a single up the middle as DeMuth goes from 1st to 3rd. DeMuth then comes home on a balk. IU 8, OSU 2 - top 7th

@IUBaseballNews: This marks the third straight scoring inning for #IUBASE

@IUBaseballNews: Tim O'Conner comes up firing from center field and guns out a runner at the plate for out number three of the 7th inning.

@IUBaseballNews: Will Coursen-Carr has put three scoreless innings of relief in the books thus far.

@IUBaseballNews: Put this one in the books as an IU victory! Coursen-Carr blanks OSU for the final five frames and the Hoosiers clinch the series. @IUBaseballNews: Final score: Indiana 8, Ohio State 2 Go Hoosiers!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app