Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mdn82

Tom Crean Poll

Tom Crean Poll  

86 members have voted

1. 1. How long does Tom Crean stay at IU?

[quote name="mdn82" post="46274" timestamp="1394468934"]I would agree and add that is why I was happy to see us go to a variation of a flex offense against UM when the initial weave was empty. We may have lost, but if we could do that to a degree we could be really good next year. The one problem it creates is it is not good for a true post player offensively.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

That definitely shouldn't be a problem with our lack of post players for next season lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would agree and add that is why I was happy to see us go to a variation of a flex offense against UM when the initial weave was empty. We may have lost, but if we could do that to a degree we could be really good next year. The one problem it creates is it is not good for a true post player offensively.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That's okay, we can't feed the post anyway.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="46284" timestamp="1394470109"]That's okay, we can't feed the post anyway.[/quote]Hey baby steps... I am just content we didn't continually weave once we realized nothing was there. We do a pretty good job of feeding Hanner in the post lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Stuhoo trying so hard to get the other Crean thread locked just means you have no right to cry if it gets brought up elsewhere. You know since the whole point of that thread was to keep it in one thread. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app