Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PF Marvin Clark to MSU

MSU running away with this per Crystal Ball. OV scheduled with us on Wednesday as noted before.

Drew Messmer ‏@AllMetroDrew  19h
2014 F Marvin Clark (@Marv_Time15) will make decision a week after his Indiana official. Finalists are MSU, IU, KState, Iowa St & Seton Hall

@Justin_Albers: 2014 F Marvin Clark: “Initially, I wanted to save my last visit for Michigan State, but Indiana wasn’t really feeling that." #iubbLOVE this move lolSent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Certainly an odd quote. MSU seems to be front runners here. Wondering if we take 2 more or not? Cunningham in running. Other names keep popping up too.

Certainly an odd quote. MSU seems to be front runners here. Wondering if we take 2 more or not? Cunningham in running. Other names keep popping up too.

Sure seems like 'plan A' is to take the first two who might bite from Marvin Clark, Josh Cunningham, and Jackson Davis.

The nice part is, it seems to be setting up so that MC and JC will be the first two to decide.

@Justin_Albers: 2014 F Marvin Clark: “Initially, I wanted to save my last visit for Michigan State, but Indiana wasn’t really feeling that." #iubb

LOVE this move lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What an odd thing to say...or at least odd in how he says it. Seems he may favor MSU, but he's at least giving IU a chance with their persistence.

Welcome aboard. Good to see you post. It appears that our visit is still on for Wednesday and a decision will be made March 12.

Thank You! Glad to be here!
I didn't really get us going after Clark, but now I get it. HOPE we can change his mind.

Looks like Saturday now instead of next Wednesday..

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels  2m
Dusan Ristic and Marvin Clark are announcing their college choices on Saturday at 2:00 before Sunrise Christian Academy's game.

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="44620" timestamp="1394056459"]Looks like Saturday now instead of next Wednesday..

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 2m
Dusan Ristic and Marvin Clark are announcing their college choices on Saturday at 2:00 before Sunrise Christian Academy's game.[/quote]

This Saturday right?

Welp, anyone think Marvin Clark commits to us after that train wreck? Everyone who think Clark is better than Hollowell right now, say aye. AYE!!!

Something is off with JH. He is so lost out there. Clumsy, confused, scared. He had some glimmers against OSU, but tonight back to the same crap.

Welp, anyone think Marvin Clark commits to us after that train wreck? Everyone who think Clark is better than Hollowell right now, say aye. AYE!!!

Something is off with JH. He is so lost out there. Clumsy, confused, scared. He had some glimmers against OSU, but tonight back to the same crap.

I especially liked the possession where JH dribbled a little, lost control of the ball, grabbed it back, then made a two foot pass into a defender's outstretched arm that luckily went out of bounds.

That play is typical for Jeremy this season.

No Saturday decision now..

Marv_Time15 ‏@Marv_Time15  4m
To Everyone Following Me And My Recruitment... I Am Sorry For The Confusion. But I Am Postponing My College Decision...

Whaddya think that means ccg?

Was ready to commit to IU but didn't have fun last night? Was ready to commit to MSU but liked IU? Just plain old not ready to make up his mind yet?

And the plot thickens...  I don't see any reason not to view this as a really good sign.   In my opinion, his mind was made up (probably on Michigan State) then he went to the IU game on Wednesday and is having a change of heart.  Feels something towards the Hoosiers and therefore needs to delay his decision.  I'm not sure there is really any other way to look at this?

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="40209" timestamp="1392610212"]This will be the most in-depth post you will see on any IU recruit....ever.

Watch the video for[u][i][b] I AM MARVIN CLARK[/b][/i][/u]. You will be glad you did.

[color=rgb(0,0,0)][font=verdana][size=6][background=transparent]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIWwd-2g2c&noredirect=1[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Just got around to watching this video and his short highlight tape. I REALLY want to land him now. His tape reminds me of Jeremy's high school tape and his story has a little bit of Ben McLemore to it. Would be awesome to have him in Candy Stripes.