Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SF Chris Clarke to VT

Here is a video not found on 247.  I believe he is playing against a little better competition here.  He must be an athletic stud.  In the three highlight videos I watched it seems he is only using 70 -75 % of his energy.  Love to see what he looks like "all out".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaBae-bm5E 

Alright, so he wants to visit and says it would feel like home at our program... What's going on here?

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/07/28/class-2015-wing-chris-clarke-talks-indiana-interest/

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="yogisballin" post="75767" timestamp="1406638702"]Hearing from us Occasionally! Maybe this is why CTC can't land anyone lately. Kid is also saying it would feel like home. Why don't he make him a higher priority?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Clarke seems pretty obvious to me given his rise this past spring/summer and the connections with his AAU program. There has to be a story here, I just don't know it.

I know his shot is not there at the moment. I don't know if that has anything to do with this but thats about all I can come up with given the change in offensive philosophy Crean's been talking about

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This will be interesting. Crystall ball has VT unanimous.

Chris Clarke, a 6-foot-5 shooting guard from Virginia Beach (VA) Cape Henry Collegiate School, will announce his college choice at 2:40 p.m. on Thursday, his father told SNY.tv.

Clarke is considering UConn, Creighton, Tennessee and Virginia Tech and has visited all four schools.