Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
FortWayneHoosier

Indiana vs Wisconsin Odds/Prediction

According to Ken Pomeroy he has Wisconsin winning (74-67), giving them a 75% chance of winning. Both teams are also ranked in Pomeroys ratings Wisconsin being 2nd and IU at 60th.

the current line is: Wisconsin -2.5 Indiana +2.5 (Indiana being the underdog) which is subject to change.

Also around the B1G tomorrow we have:

PSU+13 vs Michigan-13 (Mich. the home favorite)

I would be surprised if we only lose by 7. They have our number and, to top it all off, are highly ranked.

We would need to see some significant improvement in multiple aspects of IU's game in order to beat Wisconsin (e.g. turnovers, half court offense). That's just too much to ask right now.

2.5?!?! Really? That's it?!?! It's an hour flight to Vegas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I know i was discussing with a buddy and he said the same thing, seems way too low. My friend said the difference between kens prediction and vegas's is pretty different, he said one of them is off, and vegas is never wrong lol!

That spread is mind blowing considering the past history against Wisconsin... I honestly want to call a bookie and bet my life savings... What the hell am I missing?

On another note, I'll be at the game and I'm on a 15 game winning streak for games I go to :)

That spread is mind blowing considering the past history against Wisconsin... I honestly want to call a bookie and bet my life savings... What the hell am I missing?

On another note, I'll be at the game and I'm on a 15 game winning streak for games I go to :)

lol!! some are up to wisky minus the 5 now, 2.5 seemed really low to me as well