Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
46 minutes ago, Demo said:

I finally for the 1st time this morning listened to “Choosing Texas.”

I’m impressed that you found a way to avoid it for so long. It feels inescapable and I don’t really listen to the radio. Certainly not country or top-40 radio.

I was in Texas in June and on a 90-minute car trip (I was not in control of the radio) one of the Dallas FM country stations played that godforsaken song 3 times. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m impressed that you found a way to avoid it for so long. It feels inescapable and I don’t really listen to the radio. Certainly not country or top-40 radio.

I was in Texas in June and on a 90-minute car trip (I was not in control of the radio) one of the Dallas FM country stations played that godforsaken song 3 times. 

I have never heard this apparently wretched song and I will now take every precaution to insure that god willing, I never do.

Posted
1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

I have never heard this apparently wretched song and I will now take every precaution to insure that god willing, I never do.

Music& Audio

 

It’s what you’d get if Wonder Bread recorded a song. It’s not even thought provoking enough to hate.

Posted

As Monthy Python once said “Now for something completely different” (for me).

If London Homesick Blues by Gary P. Nunn and Jerry Jeff Walker isn’t one of the greatest ******* country songs ever written, I don’t know what is.

Git yer chaw of terbaccy and take a listen to this:

 

Posted
Just now, Demo said:

Reeves maintains his unbroken basically 35 year run as the coolest guy on the entire planet. Costello’s a little dicey but massive, massive props for Bad Brains.

IMG_2524.jpeg

Early Elvis Costello. That is a distinctly better dish to order.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...