Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

incrediboy

I Want to Know About Our Group!

Been a member since 2013, didn't go to IU but have been a big fan since I was young. My earliest memories is going to the athletes in action games when I was young. 33 now, my wife graduated from IU in 2014 we have four kids, 6 (boy), 3 (boy). And twin one year old girls. Teaching them right my oldest will never pick Purdue in a tournament no matter how good they are. Supply chain manager for general motors in Bedford Indiana. Brother of loaded chicken sandwich. Typically just a reader but have been more involved in the chats over the past year

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Started out on the ESPN boards, moved over to OurHoosierBoard when the ESPN boards died and when OurHoosierBoard started to die out moved to BTownBanners.  Hoosier fan since I was very young;  old enough to remember watching both the 1981 and 1987 championships.  Career math teacher with about six years left. 

On 3/19/2024 at 6:04 PM, incrediboy said:

Just had to post this link to my first live gig yesterday at a neighborhood luau/anniversary party for Frazie's. 

Iu fan since around 4 years old. 87 championship was my highlight moment so far! I have 3 kids and my oldest daughter has become a diehard fan. The other 2 haven't gotten into it yet. Working a dead end job for. 25 years foe not much money

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Moved to Btown when I was about 6, first exposure to IU bball was a few years later, the 76 championship, then the 81 Thomas team sealed it for me while in HS, and got to experience our 87 NC while at IU ( nothing gets better than that - don’t tell my wife i said that). 
Been on the boards since early 2000s, got pulled off one to mod by the late MilehiIU (RIP), was on the predecessors to and then on HSN for years,, came over here a couple or so years ago I think, and enjoy things here. Started out my young lawyer days in DC, big law and a couple boutiques, moved to Houston in 2000, partner here going on 24 years, how time flies.

1 kid now finished at Northwestern, which is undoubtedly enjoying all the money I’ve spent there, probably refinishing the bball court now, another going into his senior year at U of Houston - loves Sampson and didn’t know he’d been at IU, youngest going into her senior year at Vanderbilt where, thank God, she’s on scholarship.

I am decidedly envying the above retired talk. I may retire sometime in the next century