Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
eddy4iu

Football tickets now transferable…..

Just checked my online account and see that my season tickets show a print date of 8/5 and now show up as electronically transferable. Just wanted to point that out for those of you season ticket holders who know that you aren’t able to use a particular game and are looking to sell or for those of you looking to buy a particular game.

And just to re-up on a previous plea……please consider using the Ticket Exchange Forum on this site to sell seats you can’t use and maximize the probability that your seats will be filled by Hoosier fans.

https://btownbanners.com/forum/30-ticket-exchange-forum/

Go Hoosiers!!!!

21 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Just checked my online account and see that my season tickets show a print date of 8/5 and now show up as electronically transferable. Just wanted to point that out for those of you season ticket holders who know that you aren’t able to use a particular game and are looking to sell or for those of you looking to buy a particular game.

And just to re-up on a previous plea……please consider using the Ticket Exchange Forum on this site to sell seats you can’t use and maximize the probability that your seats will be filled by Hoosier fans.

https://btownbanners.com/forum/30-ticket-exchange-forum/

Go Hoosiers!!!!

And...if you sell or transfer them to an Ohio State fan we will find you and hurt you!

Disclaimer: no actual physical threat is endorsed or implied by the Btownbanners mods. Let's just say "we know a guy."

I keep going back to my account but can't find anything about my tickets being transferable. This is my first time purchasing season tickets so I could just be missing it. Thanks for any and all help!

23 hours ago, jbeaman9 said:

I keep going back to my account but can't find anything about my tickets being transferable. This is my first time purchasing season tickets so I could just be missing it. Thanks for any and all help!

I’ve had a couple friends tell me that their tickets don’t show up as transferable yet so don’t worry. Not sure why there would be a lag in getting everyone’s seats transferable in the system but sure there is an explanation. Just keep checking periodically.

2 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

I’ve had a couple friends tell me that their tickets don’t show up as transferable yet so don’t worry. Not sure why there would be a lag in getting everyone’s seats transferable in the system but sure there is an explanation. Just keep checking periodically.

Will do. Thank you!

Well, seems that I may have jumped the gun a bit by making such a definitive declaration that football tickets are now electronically transferable. I made the assumption that because my seats show up as eligible for electronic transfer that the same must be true for all season ticket holders. I’ve since had several friends let me know that when they click on “Transfer” in their online accounts they get a message that no tickets are available for transfer. I have no idea why that would be and am interested in hearing from others - are your tickets showing up as transferable?

2 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Well, seems that I may have jumped the gun a bit by making such a definitive declaration that football tickets are now electronically transferable. I made the assumption that because my seats show up as printed and eligible for electronic transfer that the same must be true for all season ticket holders. I’ve since had several friends let me know that when they click on “Transfer” in their online accounts they get a message that no tickets are available for transfer. I have no idea why that would be and am interested in hearing from others - are your tickets showing up as transferable?

Where does yours show up as printed? This is my first time doing this so i am learning and I just want to make sure I check the right spots

Edited by jbeaman9

1 hour ago, jbeaman9 said:

Where does yours show up as printed? This is my first time doing this so i am learning and I just want to make sure I check the right spots

Well, as I look again it does not show a print date for my season tickets.  I also bought away game tickets for Iowa and that is where I saw an 8/5 print date.  Anyway, when you click on Order History and then your list of purchases appears when you click on FB21 Season Ticket Holder there is a box with 3 column headings: Delivery Method, Printed Date and Seats

47 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Well, as I look again it does not show a print date for my season tickets.  I also bought away game tickets for Iowa and that is where I saw an 8/5 print date.  Anyway, when you click on Order History and then your list of purchases appears when you click on FB21 Season Ticket Holder there is a box with 3 column headings: Delivery Method, Printed Date and Seats

Thanks for your help, sorry for being a newbie with this stuff.

Found out that the reason all season tickets are not showing as transferable in accounts is that they all have not been printed yet. Apparently a staffing shortage has delayed things a bit. That said, season tickets should be mailed out next week!

Given the info that ticket printing and mailing should be completed by the end of this week just bumping the thread to see if season ticket holders show their tickets in their accounts as electronically transferable YET? Mine have been for 10+ days but have gotten mixed results on transferability from friends and other posters.
NOTE: Only season tickets will show up as transferable. Any single game tickets purchased through IU will show up as transferable 7 - 10 days before the game's play date.

1 hour ago, jbeaman9 said:

No tickets available yet for me

Should be by Friday according to what I was told by my Varsity Club rep and a higher level ticket office guy. Tickets also supposed to be mailed by Friday as well so should start showing up in mail boxes by next week.

My tickets do show up as printed 8/5. When you click on Order History in your account the season tickets show up in a couple of places. The first one doesn’t show the print date but the second one does. 

19 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Should be by Friday according to what I was told by my Varsity Club rep and a higher level ticket office guy. Tickets also supposed to be mailed by Friday as well so should start showing up in mail boxes by next week.

My tickets do show up as printed 8/5. When you click on Order History in your account the season tickets show up in a couple of places. The first one doesn’t show the print date but the second one does. 

My tickets don't have any print date yet, however, my parking pass shows as printed on 8/5 but my tickets say they will be mobile delivery so I don't think they will show as printed right?

I wished they'd send them in the mail but I don't remember having an option

Edited by jbeaman9

22 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

My tickets don't have any print date yet, however, my parking pass shows as printed on 8/5 but my tickets say they will be mobile delivery so I don't think they will show as printed right?

I wished they'd send them in the mail but I don't remember having an option

You did have an option for mail delivery but when the renewal form populated in your account it was set tao electronic delivery as the default position that you would have had to override - sneaky!

Because you opted for electronic delivery you will not see a print date. Your tickets will just show up in your account. That should happen by the end of the week and they should also appear as transferable.

1 hour ago, eddy4iu said:

You did have an option for mail delivery but when the renewal form populated in your account it was set tao electronic delivery as the default position that you would have had to override - sneaky!

Because you opted for electronic delivery you will not see a print date. Your tickets will just show up in your account. That should happen by the end of the week and they should also appear as transferable.

I was able to get it changed today to print and mail, the guy I spoke with said a similar thing about hoping to get them dropped in the mail by next monday. I am excited.

4 hours ago, jbeaman9 said:

I was able to get it changed today to print and mail, the guy I spoke with said a similar thing about hoping to get them dropped in the mail by next monday. I am excited.

Glad you were able to get that worked out!  Was he referring to Monday as a mailing date for YOUR tickets given the late switch on delivery option or was he referring to ALL season tickets, which would indicate a bit of slippage in what I was told  that tickets would be mailed by this week?

Update…..
A friend who opted for electronic delivery of his tickets just got this email from the ticket office:

Thank you for your order of 2021 Indiana Football season tickets. During the order process Mobile Delivery was selected as the ticket delivery method. The IU Ticket Office will begin delivering season tickets via email on Tuesday, August 24, 2021. Your mobile tickets will also be accessible within your account on the IU Hoosiers app available in the Apple App Store or via Google Play. Any parking passes ordered for the 2021 Indiana Football season will be mailed to your address on file.

For more information on mobile tickets please click here. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IU Ticket Office at iuticket@indiana.edu or (812) 855-4006.

Go IU!

IU Ticket Office

On 8/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, eddy4iu said:

Glad you were able to get that worked out!  Was he referring to Monday as a mailing date for YOUR tickets given the late switch on delivery option or was he referring to ALL season tickets, which would indicate a bit of slippage in what I was told  that tickets would be mailed by this week?

He may have been only referring to mine but he didn't specify. Would make sense with my late change. I am glad I am getting them in the mail though. Can't wait to get them in! 2 weeks from tomorrow is game 1