Muskie plays the four Posted August 12 Posted August 12 6 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said: Love many of the Apple TV shows - Slow Horses, Tehran, Pluribus, Severance, Silo, For All Mankind (got lost over the last 2 season), Star City, Stick, Ted Lasso, The Studio, Your Friends and Neighbors, Shrinking ... We just started watching S2 of Lioness (Paramount+). Lioness is solid. Apple has a great line up. Quote
GloryDays Posted August 13 Posted August 13 On 8/4/2026 at 2:25 PM, Hardwood83 said: Has anyone else watched Widow's Bay on Apple TV? A co-worker recommended it and just finished watching (10 episodes) and really enjoyed it. It's described as a "comedy-horror" and it is very funny, imo. Main character is Matthew Rhys, who was on that FX show "The Americans" about 10yrs ago. This guy made the show. I kept waiting for him to pull out a stapler. Quote
Muskie plays the four Posted Saturday at 08:17 AM Posted Saturday at 08:17 AM Smoke on Apple is better than decent. Crime thriller. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted Saturday at 01:53 PM Posted Saturday at 01:53 PM 5 hours ago, Muskie plays the four said: Smoke on Apple is better than decent. Crime thriller. Apple has a ton of good shows. I’m a huge fan of Foundation Muskie plays the four 1 Quote
Muskie plays the four Posted Saturday at 05:05 PM Posted Saturday at 05:05 PM 3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said: Apple has a ton of good shows. I’m a huge fan of Foundation I'll give that a whirl Quote
OliviaPope40 Posted Saturday at 08:13 PM Posted Saturday at 08:13 PM I am so ready for a new season of The Pitt, The Diplomat, and The Gilded Age. upperarlington and Muskie plays the four 2 Quote
Muskie plays the four Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM 1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said: I am so ready for a new season of The Pitt, The Diplomat, and The Gilded Age. For some reason the Diplomat just doesn't grab me. It really should because it's in my wheelhouse. The other to are fire. The Pitt is the best show on TV. Quote
OliviaPope40 Posted Sunday at 12:15 AM Posted Sunday at 12:15 AM 2 hours ago, Muskie plays the four said: For some reason the Diplomat just doesn't grab me. It really should because it's in my wheelhouse. The other to are fire. The Pitt is the best show on TV. The Pitt speaks to me because I work in healthcare and I think it is the most accurate medical show there is. Muskie plays the four 1 Quote
Muskie plays the four Posted Sunday at 12:36 AM Posted Sunday at 12:36 AM 20 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said: The Pitt speaks to me because I work in healthcare and I think it is the most accurate medical show there is. Good characters while feeling extremely close to real. Quote
OliviaPope40 Posted Sunday at 02:13 PM Posted Sunday at 02:13 PM 13 hours ago, Muskie plays the four said: Good characters while feeling extremely close to real. I got hopped up on ER while waiting for the new season. Muskie plays the four 1 Quote
Muskie plays the four Posted Sunday at 07:29 PM Posted Sunday at 07:29 PM 5 hours ago, OliviaPope40 said: I got hopped up on ER while waiting for the new season. Did the ER rewatch about a year ago. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.