Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

mamasa

Flashback to 2015 recruiting article

Please feel free to move- debated about whether to put this in regular forum.  

I am in the middle of a 3 hour webinar (as an old guy, that word annoys me like few others), and not paying attention.  While poking around for IU news, I found this article from 2015 from IndyStar...

These prospects may just be sophomores, but you should definitely get used to hearing their names.

Here are the updated Class of 2018 rankings from IndyStar Prep Insider Kyle Neddenriep:

1. Romeo Langford, New Albany: The 6-4 Langford is a big-time prospect. He averaged 17.6 points and 5.8 rebounds as a freshman and is off to a great start to his sophomore year. He has offers from Indiana, IUPUI, Purdue, UCLA and Vanderbilt – so far.

2. Damezi Anderson, South Bend Riley: The 6-5 Anderson recently visited Indiana and has plenty of Division I interest. He is averaging 17.5 points and 6.8 rebounds this season.

3. Kevin Easley, Lawrence North: The 6-6 Easley has attracted several Division I offers already, including Butler, Indiana, Purdue, Cincinnati, Saint Louis, Temple and Xavier.

4. Eric Hunter, Tindley: The 6-3 lefty guard is a name to know. IUPUI and Kent State have offered. Hunter is averaging 23.8 points, 7.5 rebounds and 3.6 steals.

5. Musa Jallow, Bloomington North: The 6-5 guard has offers from Indiana, IUPUI and Toledo. Jallow is averaging 16.5 points, 9.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists.

6. Austin Boucher, Fort Wayne South Side: The 6-3 guard is picking up plenty of Division I interest. He’s averaging 25.1 points, 4.1 assists and 2.2 steals per game as a sophomore.

7. Antwaan Cushingberry, Lawrence North: The 5-8 guard is a dynamic playmaker. He has an offer already from New Orleans.

8. Walter Ellis, South Bend Adams: The 6-4 Ellis already has an offer from Valparaiso. His father is former Notre Dame and NBA standout LaPhonso Elllis.

9. Brennan Schofield, Hamilton Southeastern: The 6-8 Schofield already has offers from IUPUI and St. Francis (Pa.). He is averaging 6.9 points and 3.6 rebounds as a sophomore.

10. Jimmy Beane, South Bend Clay: The physical 6-4 guard was impressive over the summer.