Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

I see IUsafety jumped on my tip. Now you gotta take it easy on me during our two matchups lol 

Wasn’t planning on playing in L37 until you said there was a top team available. The team is pretty good from top to bottom but no standouts and no height. I think they will have a decent year but you never know.

Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

15 hours ago, IUsafety said:

Wasn’t planning on playing in L37 until you said there was a top team available. The team is pretty good from top to bottom but no standouts and no height. I think they will have a decent year but you never know.

Thanks for the tip.

My biggest issue will be my guard play, I have 7 guys 6'8 or taller but my guards arent anything to write home about.

Sweet... I am the top ranked team with 3 freshman starting in L34.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Abilene? I'm Right behind you in the #2 slot. Too bad they don't count preseason....

My L31 team is making a run around #20 range but we aren't too good. Most solid teams like Athens Boot and others will easily beat me.

L31- got my first conference win and second win of the year tonight, yes we are that bad!!

L34-won tonight improving to 3-2 overall and 2-0 in conference. We’ll go as far as our inconsistent shooting will take us.

L37- not impressed in a scrimmage I ran.

Test- jinxing myself, but after winning 6 straight and the NTT last year as a 5 seed, we are undefeated and won another 20 straight, winning conference season and tournament and now into the sweet 16. We are the #1 overall seed but I hate our sweet 16 matchup so we’ll see how tomorrow goes. IMG_2730.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Abilene? I'm Right behind you in the #2 slot. Too bad they don't count preseason....

My L31 team is making a run around #20 range but we aren't too good. Most solid teams like Athens Boot and others will easily beat me.

My 31 is awful. If I get one of the two bigs I am going after in 34 I will be pretty good for 4 or 5 sessions.

L31 - Athens is, on paper, improved from last year, but something just doesn’t seem right. I think we’ll disappoint in the tourney.

L34 - Green Bay is making baby steps forward. Ranked #75 this year, but need to pick it up if I’m going to sneak into the tournament.

L37 - April 2nd begins the sacrificial offering of the San Fransico 69ers. This team is so so bad.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

L31 - Athens is, on paper, improved from last year, but something just doesn’t seem right. I think we’ll disappoint in the tourney.

L34 - Green Bay is making baby steps forward. Ranked #75 this year, but need to pick it up if I’m going to sneak into the tournament.

L37 - April 2nd begins the sacrificial offering of the San Fransico 69ers. This team is so so bad.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

So Athens made it to the E8 and lost to eventual champ Laramie. Disappointed, but added the 8/15 ranked class, with much better PG options. Should be another good year for the Slices.

So Athens made it to the E8 and lost to eventual champ Laramie. Disappointed, but added the 8/15 ranked class, with much better PG options. Should be another good year for the Slices.

New Orleans took a huge swing and miss in recruiting this session. Underwhelming results last session too. Pretty bummed about it. L34, L37, and TLeague look good but New Orleans is trending in a bad direction. Need a good class next session badly.

New Orleans took a huge swing and miss in recruiting this session. Underwhelming results last session too. Pretty bummed about it. L34, L37, and TLeague look good but New Orleans is trending in a bad direction. Need a good class next session badly.

I had a class ranked outside of the top 100 last season, and one ended up a starter by the middle of last season. The rankings in the sim are definitely much less clear than in real life, in my opinion.

Also, look at Jeff City. I’ve blown them out in the last two NTTs despite them having an absurd 70+ team both years. If you’re trending down, experiment with some players in new positions. It’s helped me.

I had a class ranked outside of the top 100 last season, and one ended up a starter by the middle of last season. The rankings in the sim are definitely much less clear than in real life, in my opinion.

Also, look at Jeff City. I’ve blown them out in the last two NTTs despite them having an absurd 70+ team both years. If you’re trending down, experiment with some players in new positions. It’s helped me.

Yeah, my class consists of 3 walkons. I had 5 ties. Lost all of them. 2/2, 2/2, 5/5, 1/1 and a 8 point trail w/in 12.

I did get a +7, +3, and a 0. All are guards. The +7 has a negative in the wrong spot but I’m thankful for him because I’ve maxed many players way less than a +7.

Yeah, my class consists of 3 walkons. I had 5 ties. Lost all of them. 2/2, 2/2, 5/5, 1/1 and a 8 point trail w/in 12.

I did get a +7, +3, and a 0. All are guards. The +7 has a negative in the wrong spot but I’m thankful for him because I’ve maxed many players way less than a +7.

My L31 is horrendously bad. +18 now. Lost all recruiting ties for good players, won a clear lead for a +2, got a walk-on +1 and -1......even shoe company $ can’t fix this team!

Athens is very nervous about this season. Dominated in the Exhibitions, but lost our first game to Boston. This could be a big season for us, but there are some definite question marks.

Recruiting in L31 this season - does anyone else agree that there doesn't seem to be as much talent as usual? I'm not really impressed.

Athens is very nervous about this season. Dominated in the Exhibitions, but lost our first game to Boston. This could be a big season for us, but there are some definite question marks.
Recruiting in L31 this season - does anyone else agree that there doesn't seem to be as much talent as usual? I'm not really impressed.

I’ve been forced to lower my standards and recruit locally in L31 after 2 straight seasons of not landing a prize recruit.

Started off the season great with 2 big wins but my team will get trounced by the likes of Athens and others imo. I think we are +56.

How's everyone looking in L31? Athens is suffering from a horrid SOS brought on by a conference that appears to have one or two inattentive coaches... Still ranked 26 and earned a NTT bid, but going to end up with a awful road to the Final Four. This is the best team I've assembled though. Defense and offense are really clicking as we're shooting ~52% and holding opponents to about ~42% from the field.

L34 Green Bay had a tough 3 loss OOC, but is 3-0 in conference. Maybe the year we break through to the NTT? Small improvements made over the last couple years.

L37 SF made huge improvements with its freshman class. Went from a +15 net to a +21 net with our highest ranked class right in the 100th best range. And that last sentence is a good summary of where this team is at...

L31 - Better season than I expected. 10-6 and won my half of the league. Hopefully I can win the conference tournament and make the dance.

L34 - 5-2 but two of the losses came in conference games. Boot and I have continued our back and forth of close games. My team is playing well above where we should be but I'll take it.

L37 - My team should be better than last year but I'm not expecting much. Hopefully I can get some improvement from my young guys and be ready to roll next season.