Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2019) SF Elias King

King was the other the target on campus and not Keldon Johnson.

https://indiana.rivals.com/news/2019-four-star-forward-elias-king-enjoys-indiana-game-vs-liberty

For King, it was his first time seeing both Indiana up close and meeting Bryant and Jones.

“It was a good game," the sophomore said. "I really liked the way that they played; it’s a fast, uptempo style.

"Thomas and Curtis are very cool guys. Thomas and I shared the same host mother – Alicia Anderson – and Thomas has a strong personality. I like hanging around him. Curtis, he’s a cool guy and I like hanging around him too. They have personalities that light up the room and it’s cool being around them.”

Rivals.com contributing analyst Dan McDonald saw King play this summer on the AAU circuit.

"The prospect with the best long-term potential at the Best of the Best was most likely Elias King," McDonald wrote this June. "The 6-foot-6 rising sophomore has one of the smoothest strokes you will see and has a very tight handle.

"At the next level, he has the type of game that could allow him to play all three spots along the perimeter."

King said he doesn't have any other visits planned at this time, although, they could make a trip back up to IU this winter to see Bryant and Jones play again.