Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU vs. MD Postgame Thread

As a Mom and a Med School grad I would like for him to stay for his education (no one can take that away from him). I would also like to see him play another year at IU bc well I JUST LOVE IU! (Selfish) But we weigh options at the end of every year like all the other NBA potentials. The things we weigh are: Education, Draft potential placement, growth potential (by staying another year), injury potential, what if he's NOT drafted, where does he want to be in 5 and 10 years (long term goals). So as you can see it's not an easy decision!

Yogi looks very much to me like a player that will get drafted in some slot,. Just in case though, kids like Kevin Yogi Ferrell:

Hoosier players who have stayed to get their degree,

Who have exhibited extraordinary, heart, soul, dedication, and leadership,

Those young men have a future of accomplishment and unlimited opportunity, both in and beyond basketball, Thanks to the alumni of Indiana University and all of Hoosier Nation.

Troy won't be back for a lot of reasons. I can name 1 big one right off the top of my head. And easily name a couple others. Wishful thinking though.

Are you looking at a secret mock draft? Troy isn't on any that I have seen and it is highly unlikely he climbs into them that quick. I'd be shocked if he's not back.