Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’ve watched enough of the bubble.  Put ISU in and call it a day.   Put them in Dayton.   Tuesday preferably to get the nervous game out of the way the first night 

Won’t be able to pull off a Wednesday trip so count me in on hoping for Tuesday also. 

17 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I’ve watched enough of the bubble.  Put ISU in and call it a day.   Put them in Dayton.   Tuesday preferably to get the nervous game out of the way the first night 

How about St. John's v New Mexico in a play in game.  Story writes itself.  Pitino v Pitino Jr.

Quad 2 win today.  IU now has 4 quad one wins and 6 quad twos.  Entering today, only 20 teams had at least 4 quad 1 wins and 10 quad 1 + quad 2.  That number would have increased today, but still probably like 25 teams with 4 Q1 and 10 Q1 + Q2.   Efficiency metrics are what killed IU's shot.

2 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

As long as ISU makes it as well I’m down to watch that game as well 

You are as level headed a fan as I know. Gun to head...ISU get in? My bias says yes but my mind says no. Also you're the only the bracketologist I can ask lol

Just now, rcbowla said:

You are as level headed a fan as I know. Gun to head...ISU get in? My bias says yes but my mind says no. Also you're the only the bracketologist I can ask lol

It’s going to be really close.   Need Colorado to lose to Utah tonight and if FAU won their conference tourney that would help out.    History isn’t favorable for mid majors for at-large bids but it does happen.     I missed Belmont in 2019 when they got an at large when everyone had them out.   So im hoping  this committee values isus resume like they did belmonts.  Going to be razor close