Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Ooo that could be it. I never put 2 and 2 together.

Worth mentioning that Twitter went kind of nuts with the quote. Could also be his reaction to that. Honestly anticipating him being back in 7 months after that injury is crazy

Another quote worth taking into consideration, Bird said he hoped to acquire one more pick.

Also said he isn't opposed to giving this core one more healthy go. Which seems kind of crazy to me. We failed three straight years in pretty much the same exact fashion. Windows don't stay open that long in the NBA without a talent like LBJ or Durant. And our star is going to be coming back from an awful injury

So on a Pacers fan site someone posted a mock draft that had player comparisons. Funniest was comparing Myles Turner to LMA, because going to the same college seemed to be the whole basis for the comparison. Even though they are nothing a like offensively

Stupid and I hate it. But hey glad PG is back for the big picture.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Pacers guard Paul George tells Yahoo that he is eyeing a mid-March return from his leg injury that could include a 3/14 return vs Boston.

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Pacers guard Paul George tells Yahoo that he is eyeing a mid-March return from his leg injury that could include a 3/14 return vs Boston.

Very stupid. Could cause them to win some more games and not get as good of a pick, plus seems like he may be rushing a little bit.

Guess who's on Stubhub tho. Haaaaaaaaaaaan.

I guess this also means he will be back when I go in April to see the Hornets. WOOHOO!

Well great if he is good enough to go with keeping the risk of reinjury low. I hope this isn't a deal where he thinks the supporting cast is good enough and he/they are rushing him back

I still think the east is wide open. Don't think they would get 4-0d if they made it in but could see an upset or 2. I say set the date like he has play the games until then and reassess before where the team is.

Rising stars game was last night. Vic looked real good. Also, Wiggins is going to be a stud. And Gobert has improved a ton, when he first came into the league his only talent really was his length

I still think the east is wide open. Don't think they would get 4-0d if they made it in but could see an upset or 2. I say set the date like he has play the games until then and reassess before where the team is.

I'm just hoping they don't push him and force him into some stupid setback

@WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City has traded Reggie Jackson to Detroit, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Utah is finalizing a deal to send Enes Kanter to Oklahoma City, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: As part of three-way deal with Detroit, OKC will send Kendrick Perkins to the Jazz, source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Detroit will send Kyle Singler to Oklahoma City, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Left out a name in the Detroit-OKC exchange: DJ Augustin to the Thunder.

@WojYahooNBA: Milwaukee has traded guard Brandon Knight to Phoenix, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Sources: As part of Brandon Knight trade, Milwaukee gets Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee.

@WojYahooNBA: Phoenix has traded Isaiah Thomas to the Boston Celtics, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: For Isaiah Thomas, Boston will send Marcus Thornton and a 2016 first-round pick via Cleveland to Phoenix, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: New York has traded Pablo Prigioni to the Houston Rockets, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Houston will send New York two second-round picks for Prigioni, source tells Yahoo.

@WojYahooNBA: Philadelphia has traded K.J. McDaniels to Houston for Isaiah Canaan and a second round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Good lord.

@WojYahooNBA: Houston has traded Alexy Schved to the New York Knicks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Source: Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

And this... :(

@WojYahooNBA: The Pacers made a serious bid to acquire Oklahoma City's Reggie Jackson, but lost out to Detroit.

@WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City has traded Reggie Jackson to Detroit, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Utah is finalizing a deal to send Enes Kanter to Oklahoma City, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: As part of three-way deal with Detroit, OKC will send Kendrick Perkins to the Jazz, source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Detroit will send Kyle Singler to Oklahoma City, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Left out a name in the Detroit-OKC exchange: DJ Augustin to the Thunder.

@WojYahooNBA: Milwaukee has traded guard Brandon Knight to Phoenix, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Sources: As part of Brandon Knight trade, Milwaukee gets Michael Carter-Williams, Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee.

@WojYahooNBA: Phoenix has traded Isaiah Thomas to the Boston Celtics, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: For Isaiah Thomas, Boston will send Marcus Thornton and a 2016 first-round pick via Cleveland to Phoenix, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: New York has traded Pablo Prigioni to the Houston Rockets, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Houston will send New York two second-round picks for Prigioni, source tells Yahoo.

@WojYahooNBA: Philadelphia has traded K.J. McDaniels to Houston for Isaiah Canaan and a second round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Good lord.

@WojYahooNBA: Houston has traded Alexy Schved to the New York Knicks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@WojYahooNBA: Source: Miami sends Danny Granger, Norris Cole, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and two first-round picks to the Suns for Dragic brothers.

And this... :(

@WojYahooNBA: The Pacers made a serious bid to acquire Oklahoma City's Reggie Jackson, but lost out to Detroit.

Pacers didn't have shit to offer anyone

Pacers didn't have **** to offer anyone

Nope. Just that 1st rounder, and I would've wanted someone big time if we gave that up. They act like it's their grand plan to keep the band together, but they actually have to because our personnel is garbage for any other team.