Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Join the Official BtownBanners Bracket Challenge!

Once again we will be crowning the 2014 BtownBanners Bracket Challenge champion and it looks like 99% of our pool will not be selecting Indiana this year.  

Link to Join:  BTOWNBANNERS BRACKET CHALLENGE

This challenge is on ESPN.com, we used to use Yahoo ,but they capped out the amount of entries we could have.  That's no Bueno in our book!  We will be working on putting together a prize pack which will be announced prior to the games next week.  Good Luck!

You all are gonna get Sheebagged! I usually do quite well... Unless IU has a good team with a shot at winning it, then I screw up and pick them to win it all, rendering my bracket useless. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="CR3AMnCR1MS0N" post="46440" timestamp="1394505908"]You all are gonna get Sheebagged!I usually do quite well... Unless IU has a good team with a shot at winning it, then I screw up and pick them to win it all, rendering my bracket useless. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Looks like I'm gonna have a good year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You all are gonna get Sheebagged! I usually do quite well... Unless IU has a good team with a shot at winning it, then I screw up and pick them to win it all, rendering my bracket useless. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That is what happened to literally every IU fan last year and it still makes me cringe we all went with our hearts and not our heads.

I got Florida winning it. I wanted to pick MSU, but ugh, I just couldn't. I do have them in the Final Four against Florida that would be a hell of a game

I have Florida winning it as well and I have MSU in the final four against them.

I guarantee people will be talking about my bracket. I guarantee I'm the only one with this team winning it all.

What is your name on there? I'm not seeing anything titled or by CampCrean?

I just put OK State in my Final 4. Marcus puts the team on his back!!!

I could see Markel Brown going off. Senior year, final chance to make an impact on scouts in live action basketball. Also dude is plenty skilled to do it

[quote name="KingPG21" post="49006" timestamp="1395027261"]I could see Markel Brown going off. Senior year, final chance to make an impact on scouts in live action basketball. Also dude is plenty skilled to do it[/quote]

I put some serious thought into that bracket. They have some decent matchups.