Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

IU vs. Wisky Post-Game Thread!

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="30147" timestamp="1389804913"]This is the first time since then.[/quote]

Even if he's talkin general I still disagree. Duke gets stormed almost every time they lose on the road other than at a UNC.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Last night was just what the doctor ordered.  Down 31-16 to Penn State on Saturday, I was honestly ready to just mail it in as a fan.  I was ready to completely and totally lose faith in the current team and crawl into a fragile shell constructed of jaded sarcasm.  Rallying to defeat PSU nudged me just far enough to not jump off the ledge but I still wasn't feeling too convinced. 

However...and I don't know that I posted this here or not but I did post on one of the boards I expected us to raise a ruckus against Wisconsin.  Somehow, some way.  Didn't necessarily expect to win but I did not expect IU to get blown out either. 

The way we played last night and how we won that game, it put the wind back in my sails.  I'm excited about the team again.  It was truly the first time since we beat Washington in MSG that I was able to catch such a positive. fulfilling buzz off this team.  We keep playing that kind of ball, we are going to finish with a winning conference record.  Now it is just one game and maybe it doesn't carry out the way I hope but for now, my faith in the players and coaching staff is renewed.  That is worth an amen for me.  We got to steal the Grinch's lunch for once and boy I enjoyed it. 

Our team played amazing against UW, no other way to put it. Yogi is the best PG in the conference imo, and Stanford Robinson is one of the most underrated freshmen in the country, mainly because he hasn't played much since then