Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

BtownBanners App!

You can use that one for now, just don't let others know about it yet. That app is about 20% of the actual one. There is nothing wrong with it, we just uploaded the wrong binary and didn't get a chance to upload the correct one yet!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You may have finished first Mayhew but it took me missing a game for you to beat me. Your title should have ********'s all over it! So this isn't the correct app? Will the correct one have the pick'ems on there? That would be clutch.

You may have finished first Mayhew but it took me missing a game for you to beat me. Your title should have ********'s all over it! So this isn't the correct app? Will the correct one have the pick'ems on there? That would be clutch.

Yes. The correct one has pick ems. Sorry for the confusion. I blame Coach for trying to be the first to download it :)

post-1-138145364487_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Gotta love the bantering. Always fun! Luckily I have the Android App and am on it now :PSent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

I get blamed for everything! But the best things come to those who wait or so I have heard I am very impatient.

I get blamed for everything! But the best things come to those who wait or so I have heard I am very impatient.

We may be a lot alike then, bcuz they always blame me for everything as well. Its to the point where Jaybob or Jayboob has become a verb, adjective, etc. It really came about on our IU vs Navy tailgate. So much fun!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

We may be a lot alike then, bcuz they always blame me for everything as well. Its to the point where Jaybob or Jayboob has become a verb, adjective, etc. It really came about on our IU vs Navy tailgate. So much fun!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh but we all enjoy it and we all get a laugh out of it now don't shut down the board with videos.

It's been talked about A LOT. It's been highly anticipated by many. It is finally here!

Download and enjoy the best forums on your mobile device Today!

Android Download - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.btownbannerscomForumsupload

iPhone Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/btownbanners/id719655751?mt=8

post-1-138135177019_thumb.jpg