Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lives in South Bend and attends SB Washington HS.  Comes from a basketball family with 2 sisters playing bball at PUke.  As such, this should be considered a long shot recruitment.  

@SR3BucketKing

MaxPreps 22-23 Stats     23-24 stats weren't posted this season.

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/basketball/2026-in-state-guard-steven-reynolds-iii-visiting-indiana-hoosiers-basketball-sunday

Rivals

On3

Hudl

Thanks for the info Old Fart.  Always appreciated!

U mention Reynolds as probably a long shot and that wouldn’t disappoint me at all.  I’ve watched quite a few of his high school games and I’m not seeing a 4 star rating that some services have him at.  What I have always seen was underwhelming.  I’m wondering if he is Xavier Booker part 2?  Great in pickup ball AAU, but way less than that in normal games.  

17 minutes ago, taco corp said:

Thanks for the info Old Fart.  Always appreciated!

U mention Reynolds as probably a long shot and that wouldn’t disappoint me at all.  I’ve watched quite a few of his high school games and I’m not seeing a 4 star rating that some services have him at.  What I have always seen was underwhelming.  I’m wondering if he is Xavier Booker part 2?  Great in pickup ball AAU, but way less than that in normal games.  

You've just been hired to report on his games next season since the SB Tribune is a ghost of what it once was.

Eric Bossi's recap of the USA Basketball minicamp.

Steven Reynolds, SG, No. 49- Reynolds has room to get a little tighter with his ball handling but is an outstanding two-guard prospect. He can shoot it from deep, he can create off the dribble for himself and others and he plays with some real creativity on the offensive end. It is easy to see why the in state programs like Indiana, Notre Dame and Purdue – along with many others – have made him an early priority.

7 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Eric Bossi's recap of the USA Basketball minicamp.

Steven Reynolds, SG, No. 49- Reynolds has room to get a little tighter with his ball handling but is an outstanding two-guard prospect. He can shoot it from deep, he can create off the dribble for himself and others and he plays with some real creativity on the offensive end. It is easy to see why the in state programs like Indiana, Notre Dame and Purdue – along with many others – have made him an early priority.

I'm really looking forward to finding some Reynolds games because there seems to be a lot of love him or hate him here, depending on when people see him.

32 minutes ago, Demo said:

I'm really looking forward to finding some Reynolds games because there seems to be a lot of love him or hate him here, depending on when people see him.

Unfamiliar with his game...why the disparity in viewpoints?