Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I think we will back within 3 years, we have a very young roster

I don’t follow soccer enough to know how often guys leave early, but as long as Celetano is here we’ll contend  every year.

1 hour ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I think we will back within 3 years, we have a very young roster

I think they have a decent chance in a few months. No MLS draft in between means a lot of returning players.

22 minutes ago, Magnanimous said:

I don’t follow soccer enough to know how often guys leave early, but as long as Celetano is here we’ll contend  every year.

Celentano is currently a sophomore, but has the opportunity to play 3 years with the NCAA rules that changed(The COVID one)

20 minutes ago, ramadden13 said:

I think they have a decent chance in a few months. No MLS draft in between means a lot of returning players.

That is true, not until next year. However, Kevin Robson, who is the senior recruiter/assistant coach, said we were returning 9 out of 11 starters, so at least 2 people are moving on

If I had to guess, and by judging Robson’s comment, Warr and Palazzolo will be gone. Since they were the only seniors in the starting lineup. I could be wrong, but I think those are reasonable guesses. I do wonder if Glass will return, though he is a R-SR

Just short again. With that said, while it was a tragedy the 2017 and 2018 team didn't get a title as far and away the best team in the country, this team was very lucky to get this far.

They had one of the weaker midfields in IU history and overcame it. They played with fire by playing a defensive park the bus style and it finally burned them in the final. The Hoosiers basically did to every team exactly what they have had happen to them in past years by their opponents.

Just glad the last five years have finally seen compete at the level worthy of the program's history. A title is coming one of these days in the not to distant future. Maybe as soon as next year. 

On 5/18/2021 at 2:54 PM, Hooserfan1901 said:

If I had to guess, and by judging Robson’s comment, Warr and Palazzolo will be gone. Since they were the only seniors in the starting lineup. I could be wrong, but I think those are reasonable guesses. I do wonder if Glass will return, though he is a R-SR

I was thinking Palazzolo and Glass as being gone but you could be right. 

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

A title is coming one of these days in the not to distant future. Maybe as soon as next year. 

I see we will be back within 3 years, hell, since most of the team is returning w/ a nice class we could be back in December. We will eventually pass SLU one day...we are HEAVILY due for a title as I trust Yeagley