Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) LB Bryant Fitzgerald to IU

Probably the recruit I'm most excited for in 2017 class. Hopefully him and the other defensive in-state commits can bring RJ Potts as well. Scary what Coach Allen will be able to do with all this defensive talent coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Amen brother! Love it. Really excited for the bowl game and next year. Time to be a contender in the East. History be damned. No reason we can't.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

17 minutes ago, hsrtxp said:

Amen brother! Love it. Really excited for the bowl game and next year. Time to be a contender in the East. History be damned. No reason we can't.

If you think about it, we finished 4th in the Big Ten East and played hard against the three teams that finished above us (OSU, Mich and PSU). Not only that, but those three teams finished with rankings of 2, 5 and 6 in the nation! I just hope we can get an offense capable of scoring and finishing drives.

If you think about it, we finished 4th in the Big Ten East and played hard against the three teams that finished above us (OSU, Mich and PSU). Not only that, but those three teams finished with rankings of 2, 5 and 6 in the nation! I just hope we can get an offense capable of scoring and finishing drives.

Agree! I'm really excited about IUFB! I think we are on the cusp of a culture change here. The program should aspire to the level the of wolverines and Buckeyes. We may not have the history l but it has to start somewhere. No reason it can't start now. IMO CTA has the opportunity to take a bad situation and turn it into a great one. Would love to see a home grown coach take us to the national stage.