Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Trey Lyles

I have watched Towns play a lot. He is very good on the outside. Wouldn't be surprised if he played some 3 to free up 2 big man spots. Either way, UK is loaded in the front court. 

Its just my opinion, and of course Cal will play whoever gives his team the best chance to win, but I would be surprised if Trey didn't play a lot. He has built his recruiting pitch on telling kids they can come in, star at UK and then go to the pros. If he starts making freshmen sit, UK loses a little bit of the "bang" so to speak in that pitch. He may not start, but he will play a good bit. 

If we had Trey right now there would be a lot more optimism around these parts.  :(

Did the twins decide about the draft yet???

As a competitor I want them gone... but as a human being I hope they have realized what a terrible idea that is. They aren't even in a position where they're mostly certain they'll get drafting. They have scouts telling them not to declare and they may end up in the D-league if they leave now.They're staying put.

[quote name="JetpackJunky" post="62193" timestamp="1398329237"]
As a competitor I want them gone... but as a human being I hope they have realized what a terrible idea that is. They aren't even in a position where they're mostly certain they'll get drafting. They have scouts telling them not to declare and they may end up in the D-league [size=4]if[/size][size=4] they leave now.They're staying put.[/size][/quote]

One of them is going to tank next season so they have a better shot at getting drafted by the same team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners