Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hoosier93

Michigan state vs IU

I have IU starting strong out of the gate proving to be to much for the spartans to take a 48-35 lead into then build on that lead until the spartans finish with a flury, but the Hoosiers prevail 70-76

I have IU starting strong out of the gate proving to be to much for the spartans to take a 48-35 lead into then build on that lead until the spartans finish with a flury, but the Hoosiers prevail 70-76
thats sounds about right, I think the first half will be all IU proving who the better team is, second half will probably require me gettin a bottle of tums, but IU will come out on top

Great game, great win! I was very pleased with how they played, of course there's ALWAYS room for improvement. But compared to the past few games (particularly 2nd half play) I thought they did a great job and showed a lot of improvement. Very proud of our guys and can't wait for the next one! GO HOOSIERS!!!

Very interesting game to watch between 2 teams who know what they wanted to do offensively and were very effective doing so.........enegry level high on our side, helps that the game was at home. We got some favorable calls on fouls and possession. They hit way too many threes.....would have rather had them try to score inside instead of trying to double down and leaving a shooter open.

Final score 70-75 ...just gonna throw it out there that my prediction was 70-76 :)
Final score 70-75 ...just gonna throw it out there that my prediction was 70-76 :)
are you psychic? Wow good call!