Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
jdailey1981

Biggest Scheduled Game?

What do you feel is going to be the biggest scheduled game of this season and why?

I say Syracuse @ Syracuse. Basing on how the last few times IUBB has played them, I am a bit concerned, however, it will be a great test on the road for the freshmen, and give them a small taste of what is yet to come.

I am just hoping that the guys can give some competition and it not be a flat out stomping. I saw our experienced guys give all they had against Syracuse last season, and Syracuse kept a consistent 10+ point lead throughout the game.

I don't believe we have as of yet.

I really hope we can lock that down!  I live right next door to Louisville and my wife is a big UofL fan and we always have wanted to see that become a regular game.  I would love to see us play another Kentucky team since the other school won't play us anymore!

Nothing yet, but hopefully soon. Syracuse is by far and away the most intriguing game. More so than that, I can't wait to see this team in the big ten.

The Big Ten hasn't seen this kind of speed and athleticism. Should be an interesting experience for us all

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Michigan State at home could really give us some leverage to move up in the rankings

Solid point. It will be fun to root against Top 25 teams again this year so IU can move up in the rankings. It got boring being #1 every week!