Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Indiana's Recruiting "Issues"

BOOM!

This thread can officially be put to rest.

So many countless minutes wasted typing away on my ipad... Damn waste of time. I'll write something like this for every commitment day if I can guarantee the same results!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I would enjoy a year of recruiting with just 4 and 5 stars! Then there's little worry about if the person will bust and just take up a roster and scholarship spot.... Just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I would enjoy a year of recruiting with just 4 and 5 stars! Then there's little worry about if the person will bust and just take up a roster and scholarship spot.... Just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That worked out great for puke last year.

I'm skeptical of UK this season. Cal better hope someone isn't a diva.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Someone? I think they are going to have to avoid it in the plural. I doubt that UK is going to lose to Bob Morris in the opening round of the NIT this year (although it would be even more hilarious than last year and but would probably lead to thousand of suicides among Wildcat fans), but if Cal manages to get all those guys to work together and compete for a national title as a cohesive team, I may have to reevaluate my opinion of him. As a coach, not as a person.

Someone? I think they are going to have to avoid it in the plural. I doubt that UK is going to lose to Bob Morris in the opening round of the NIT this year (although it would be even more hilarious than last year and but would probably lead to thousand of suicides among Wildcat fans), but if Cal manages to get all those guys to work together and compete for a national title as a cohesive team, I may have to reevaluate my opinion of him. As a coach, not as a person.

I am pretty sure Cal knows he can't coach without a loaded roster.