Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PG Paul Scruggs to Xavier

Jeez... This kid attacks the hoop tough on every play. I always get nervous when a player does that a ton because it just means he is bigger and stronger than his opponents at that level.

Not bashing the kid, just hope he doesn't always rely on being bigger and overpowering players. That can only last so long.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks for this General, I just asked about this guy. He looks like I did back in the day when I went to SHS, except I was 5'5" & 112lbs. Still a baller though.

You will find out that the ccgeneral is a machine with the recruiting forums. Him and NaturalHoosier are working out the grids for the recruit classes. It's awesome to watch these guys work over here. Hope you will like this new section of the board! 

Thanks for this, it is cool to see my HS gym and an IU recruit online. When I was in HS having a pager was high tech. Go Cards!

Sent from my fingertips using BtownBanners

No problem. This is at your crib tomorrow in case you missed it. I had it up in one of the pinned threads. Don't think there is a stream though.

Forum Credit Union Tipoff Classic next weekend(Dec.14) @ Southport.

2:30 Bloomington South(Tucker Blackwell) vs ECC(Hyron Edwards,Damien Jefferson)

4:15 Columbus North vs Cathedral

6:00 Brebeuf Jesuit vs Southport(Paul Scruggs/Joey Brunk)

7:45 Greensburg vs North Central(Eron Gordon,Kris Wilkes)

Link

No problem. This is at your crib tomorrow in case you missed it. I had it up in one of the pinned threads. Don't think there is a stream though.

Forum Credit Union Tipoff Classic next weekend(Dec.14) @ Southport.

2:30 Bloomington South(Tucker Blackwell) vs ECC(Hyron Edwards,Damien Jefferson)

4:15 Columbus North vs Cathedral

6:00 Brebeuf Jesuit vs Southport(Paul Scruggs/Joey Brunk)

7:45 Greensburg vs North Central(Eron Gordon,Kris Wilkes)

Link

Thank you buddy, definitely gonna try to catch that, hopefully the wife goes shopping or something.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app

Marion County Tournament started yesterday and last through this weekend. Some pretty decent games on tap. Southport beat Perry Meridian 61-52. Nice work from Scruggs and Brunk. I would assume coaches will be out the next few days....

Joey Brunk 23 points/11 rebounds, Paul Scruggs 16 points/4 assists/5 rebounds/2 blocks.

Link

We were in to see him last night and so was KU. Southport fell to North Central 60-52.

Indy Hoosiers ‏@Indyhoosiersbba 5m
Scruggs 6'3 2017 G now a Kansas recruit. KU impressed and says WILL RECRUIT HIM HARD. IU UK KU early favs. Will visit KU/UK soon. IU often.

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="30320" timestamp="1389886344"]We were in to see him last night and so was KU. Southport fell to North Central 60-52.

Indy Hoosiers ‏@Indyhoosiersbba 5m
Scruggs 6'3 2017 G now a Kansas recruit. KU impressed and says WILL RECRUIT HIM HARD. IU UK KU early favs. Will visit KU/UK soon. IU often.[/quote]

Remember what I said about KU.

Sent from my fingertips using BtownBanners