Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

No idea where to put this, but I just had a total blast from the past!! I am covering phones for our Muncie office, there was a note for a job that the son's name was Winston Morgan. I asked our Muncie office if that was THE Winston Morgan from IU. They told me he was a basketball player, and there was IU stuff in their house.  Great player.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...