Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
33 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Too much history, ancient history at that, for me with Purdue for me to ever let them off the hook. I got so sick of Purdue calling themselves the  "cradle of quarterbacks ". Then the Tiller years when they called it "basketball on grass". I'll always circle the Purdue game. Last year I was disappointed that we let them score and we didn't beat them worse. I want a historic beat down in Bloomington this year.

If that's how you feel ... this was fun:

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...