Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

Tiawan Mullen - Philadelphia Eagles

52 minutes ago, Josh said:

Usually not a good thing for a team when a corner leads in tackles.  Was he playing corner? 

More of a snap count stat in preseason. I didn’t watch the game, but I would guess he’s playing in the slot. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

More of a snap count stat in preseason. I didn’t watch the game, but I would guess he’s playing in the slot. 

I clearly didn't watch either, but a slot corner leading in tackles would be even more strange.  That means they played a lot of nickel.  Perhaps they were using him at safety or outside backer?

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

I clearly didn't watch either, but a slot corner leading in tackles would be even more strange.  That means they played a lot of nickel.  Perhaps they were using him at safety or outside backer?

IMG_3624.jpeg

Outside corner. Idk why he lead in tackles, but he’s always been aggressive against the run. Or maybe he got picked on. 

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

IMG_3624.jpeg

Outside corner. Idk why he lead in tackles, but he’s always been aggressive against the run. Or maybe he got picked on. 

Outside corner...that means his guy caught the ball a lot.  Not that I'm dogging him, I'm a Mullen fan

I'm just ready for fuggin football

9 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

IMG_3624.jpeg

He got picked on plenty just in college, especially on deep routes. He's just not an NFL caliber player that he looked to be his freshman year. He'll be in the XFL of whatever it is soon.